SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP IN THE COURTYARD- 9:30 AM
*Please note! Registration closes at noon on Saturday*
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Make a reservation and include the names of all adults, youth, and kids who will be coming. (Link coming soon.)
- Bring your own low back chair, or use our limited seating.
- If you are running a fever, showing any signs of illness, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Check in opens at 9:00 am.
- Please enter from the church parking lot to check in. The exit will be through the Harvard Street gate.
- Children ages 2 and under will stay with their parents during the service. Children 3 years-5th grade will meet on the front lawn for BF Kids’ Class. Youth 6th-12th grades will meet in the garden.
DURING AND AFTER WORSHIP
- Wear a mask, maintain physical distancing in your seating area.
- Restrooms will be open but limited to one person at a time.
- No refreshments or fellowship time will be provided at this time.
Questions? Get in touch!