SUNDAY MORNING IN-PERSON WORSHIP
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Make a reservation by clicking the date below under REGISTRATION. Include the names of all adults, youth, and kids who will attend. If you are not able to register online, please call our church office at 818-845-1531 x109.
- Limited seating will be available in Trever Hall. If you would prefer to sit outside in the Courtyard, please bring your own lawn chairs or picnic blanket. Please note this preference when you register.
- If you are running a fever, showing any signs of illness, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home and worship online.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Review the posted health and safety guidelines.
- Check in at the registration table located near the entrance to the Sanctuary. Try to arrive early. Doors open at 9:00 a.m.
- Parents: Please check your family in first, and then walk the kids over to their designated area. Burbank 1st Kids: Main lawn in front of the Education Building. Youth: The Garden.
- No food or drink will be allowed.
- After checking in, an usher will show you to your seats. Trever Hall seating is limited at this time, with overflow seating in the Sanctuary. Seats have been positioned and pews have been marked for social distancing.
DURING AND AFTER WORSHIP
- We have gone paper-less. Do not worry, we have made worship easy to follow with prompts on the screen.
- Giving can be done through our website, burbankfirstumc.org, by texting GIVE to 818-699-9691, or by placing your check in the offering plates located near the exits.
- There will be no singing. But feel free to hum along.
- Restrooms will be open, but limited to one person at a time.
- At the end of worship, the ushers will dismiss you by rows. If you have children, proceed directly to their designated spaces to pick them up.
- No refreshments or fellowship time will be provided at this time. When worship is over, we ask that you go to your car and head off for a blessed week.
- Worship spaces will be marked so you can sit with those in your family, socially-distanced from others.
- Registration closes at midnight the Friday before or when we reach capacity – please register early.
Questions? Get in touch!